Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

What a week!

GOOD NEWS!! Transfers came and went, and I'll be staying here in Guabirotuba with Elder E. Silva!!  It was exactly what I was praying for!  Such a tender mercy.  It will be a fun transfer.

Things are going well here.  It is getting HOT HOT HOT... I am always sweating buckets and my sunscreen isn't working too well, but life is good and the work is progressing.

This week was a special one because dear E____ received a calling, her son, C____, received the Aaronic Priesthood, and we were able to take their sweet family to the temple.  Gosh, it was such a good experience...  No joy compares with seeing the sweet people progress in the gospel.  I almost cried when the Bishop set E_____ apart in her new calling, and C____ received the priesthood.  The gospel has changed their family sooooooooomuch and brought their family so much joy.  They loved the temple, and are already making goals to enter.  So good!

This Sunday, K_____ was also confirmed, and ANOTHER daughter of E_____ moved in... wooo!  She came to church and liked it and we'll be working with her to get her baptized and on the path, too.

I have been so overwhelmed with gratitude these past few days.  Heavenly Father has truly been helping us and carrying us SO much these past few weeks.  It has made me realize just how dependant each and every one of us truly are on His mercy, grace, and love.  It has shown me that when we do our best to do His will, things go right, and we become happier.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and stay warm!  If I could give you some of the heat from here, I'd give it.. snow would be nice!

Love forever,
Jason

PHOTOS:
- The big buses here in Curitiba!  

- Me and Elder E. Silva trying to snap some "selfies" at the temple... didn't work out too well... Haha







No comments:

Post a Comment